Interserve recognises the importance of making its web services available to a wide audience.
Accessible features of the website
- For instructions on increasing the text size through zoom levels, please refer to your browser’s help files. Default Controls are:
- IE 6 – In the file menu navigate to the ‘View’ drop down and hover over the ‘Text Size’ option then select one of the 5 text size options.
- IE 7 or newer and Firefox – Press and hold Ctrl and press + or – to increase or decrease the text size / zoom level. (The mouse wheel can also be used). Ctrl and 0 usually returns the text size / zoom level to default.
- Opera – In the file menu navigate to the ‘View’ drop down and hover over the ‘Zoom’ option then select one of the zoom levels.
- Responsive to a wide variety of modern devices such as touch screens and assistive technologies, including systems which do not use pointing devices (such as a mouse).
- Equivalent content regardless of your browser’s capabilities. The website may take advantage of modern technologies available within your browser, but it will never rely upon them to present content.
PDF files downloaded from the website may require the installation of a free document reader from Adobe, called Adobe Acrobat reader. If required, please download Acrobat Reader.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Capita.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Capita.com :
* E-mail: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Postal address: 30 Berners Street, London W1T 3LR
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.