Developing your career in Customer Service
If you’re looking to progress your career in customer service then our Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship may just be for you. Our apprenticeship courses are designed to be flexible and to fit perfectly alongside your existing role.
Is this apprenticeship for you?
Apprenticeship Delivery – Blended approach
A mix of classroom, face-to-face, Skype, telephone and online learning
End of Course Qualifications
Functional skills Level 1 and 2 in English and maths where required
An on-the-job observation, a professional discussion and an apprentice showcase
The apprenticeship journey
1. 12 months on programme – a period of teaching and learning to help you develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours and support you to be ready for end-point assessment.
2. Gateway –the time at the end of the 12 months when your Line Manager, Training Provider and yourself review the on-programme journey and determine if you are ready for the on-programme assessment. For the Customer Service Practitioner Standard you will need to have:
• Been on-programme for 12 months and developed a Portfolio of evidence
• Achieved Level 1 Literacy and Numeracy
• Completed a readiness for independent end assessment meeting with your line manager and training provider
3. End-Point Assessment – carried out by an independent end-point assessment organisation you will need to demonstrate the required knowledge, skills and behaviours through an on-the-job observation, a professional discussion and an apprentice showcase.