Developing your career in Team Leading & Supervising
If you’re looking to progress your career as a manager then our Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship may just be for you. Our apprenticeship courses are designed to be flexible and to fit perfectly alongside your existing role.
Is this apprenticeship for you?
Apprenticeship Delivery – Blended approach
A mix of webinar, face-to-face, Skype, telephone and online learning
End of Course Qualifications
ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership & Management and Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths (if required)
A scenario-based knowledge test, a competency-based interview, an evidence-based portfolio, and a professional development discussion.
The apprenticeship journey
1. 12 months on programme – a period of teaching and learning helping you develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours and support you to be ready for end-point assessment.
2. Gateway – the time at the end of the 12 months when your Line Manager, Training Provider and yourself review the on-programme journey and determine if you are ready for the on-programme assessment. For the Team Leader/Supervisor Standard you will need to have:
• ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership & Management
• Achieved Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy
• Developed an on-programme Portfolio evidencing their Management knowledge, skills and behaviours
3. End-Point Assessment – carried out by an independent end-point assessment organisation you will need to demonstrate the required knowledge, skills and behaviours through a scenario-based knowledge test, a competency-based interview, an evidence-based portfolio, and a professional discussion relating to CPD activity.