Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees of Realise Learning and Employment, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. Proof of identity will be required to make a successful prize claim.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Realise Learning and Employment for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, they are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Realise Learning and Employment reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not abiding by the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Realise Learning and Employment reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of Town or City of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Realise Learning and Employment relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Realise Learning and Employment will make all reasonable efforts to contact and notify the winner(s) but if they cannot be reached or do not claim their prize within 14 days of the date of the prize draw, Realise Learning and Employment reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- To claim their prize, winners can contact Realise Learning and Employment by email: email@example.com, from the contact page or by direct message on our social media channels.
- If winners are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Realise Learning and Employment reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Realise Learning and Employment, 12 Europa View, Sheffield Business Park, Sheffield, S9 1XH.
- In the event of a discrepancy between:
a. these standard terms and conditions, and
b. the details specified in promotional material, or any other terms and conditions provided or referred to at the time of entry, – it is the latter (b) that shall prevail.