As a responsible business, Interserve Learning & Employment are taking the current risk of Coronavirus (Covid-19) very seriously and we are monitoring the situation daily.
In addition to following the advice from the Government, UK health bodies and applying relevant procedures, we have implemented further arrangements to protect our staff, learners and to support the employers we work with. These include:
- Setting up working groups with members of our Executive Team and Senior Leadership Team who are meeting on a weekly basis, monitoring the situation closely and implementing actions as appropriate.
- Business continuity plans are under regular review to ensure the well-being of our employees and to mitigate any impact on the delivery of services to our employers and learners.
- Stopping all non-essential travel and moving to remote training delivery and working where possible.
- Delivering our programmes on an employer-by-employer basis. We are contacting all employers with apprentices currently on-programme with us and agreeing a joint approach.
- Regular two-way communications with our people through calls, webinars, and emails which outline policies, procedures and best practice.
- Where face-to-face contact is unavoidable, we have put measures in place around social distancing and regular hand washing throughout the day as per NHS advice.
As outlined above, our primary focus continues to be on safeguarding our employees and those we work with. If you have any questions, please direct them to your dedicated Interserve Learning & Employment representative in the first instance.
To view the latest advice from the Government, visit: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public