This will increase to £17,300 (service positions) or £18,300+ uncapped commission (sales positions) after successful completion.
Various shifts throughout the week.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Total hours per week
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
A can do attitude, bundles of energy, the ambition to succeed…you may already have what it takes to be an amazing Sales Advisor or Customer Service Representative Apprentice with EE.
It’s not about what skills or qualifications you have, or even knowing all about the latest top tech, the brilliant training on offer will quickly get you up to speed. We are looking for the kind of people that will surprise and delight every customer in their own personal way, whether they are looking for the lowdown on the latest products, or just want to get to grips with deals – you’ll have everything you need to wow them with a super service that keeps them coming back for more.
EE are showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Their people keep customers happy with great service, and their network (which has been named as the best in the UK), is keeping digital lives connected. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, EE believe that people are the key to their success. And the Sunday Times agrees, voting EE as The Best Big Company to Work For. This is a company at the top of their game, and this is your chance to join them.
What you'll do:
• You’ll receive training on how to understand and handle customer needs
• Understand how to troubleshoot problems in a quick and timely manner
• Keep your finger on the pulse so you can make informed recommendations on the latest products
• Be passionate and keen to learn
• Work well in a team
• Be confident and proactive
You might even:
• Have an aptitude for technology
• Have previous experience in a customer services role
What’s in it for you?
• We’ll provide you with everything you need to complete a Level 2 in Contact Centre Operations
• Once completed, we will offer you further opportunities to grow your career
• A huge amount of extras and benefits that come with working for the best Network for service in the UK.
Discounts, for apprentices? Go on then.
As an apprentice you can benefit from an NUS Apprentice extra card, the discount card for UK Apprentices with loads of in-store and online discounts at your favourite brands, helping your hard earned cash stretch a little further!
For just £11 for 12 months, you’ll get discounts from the likes of The Co-Op, Amazon, National Express, New Look and much more!