Our Business Administrator apprenticeship has been designed by curriculum and sector experts from a range of different industries to reflect the transferable nature of the skills being learnt and used every day. The programme is delivered flexibly with no fixed start dates and can be tailored to meet your industry and sector. This is an ideal programme for those individuals in a senior administrator role or have experience of administrative duties.
About the programme
We’ve created a 14 month blended learning programme that provides your apprentices with the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to succeed in any office environment. Apprentices will be taught by an experienced Trainer helping them every step of the way through their apprenticeship.
This is an in-depth apprenticeship programme that incorporates a wide range of complex and more advanced skills to help your apprentices grow and flourish in their role.
Business administrators typically develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities, so gain useful transferable skills for most job roles as well as helping with the next chapter in their career.
Apprentices will benefit from:
- An expert and dedicated sector specialist Trainer providing ongoing training, guidance and support
- 1-2-1 Trainer visits in the workplace
- Remote support as and when the apprentices need assistance
- 24/7 access to a range of online learning modules, materials and resources
- Progress reviews, including a pre-gateway and final gateway review before end point assessment
- An e-portfolio, OneFile to record all learning activities. OneFile is an industry leading and award winning online service which can be accessed 24/7 anywhere and through any device
- End point assessment preparation and support ensuring your apprentices are ready to progress
- Support from English/maths specialists if required
What will apprentices learn?
We’ll help your apprentices to learn and master new skills such as project management, mentoring and IT skills. These are key skills that underpin everyone’s day to day work. Learning topics your apprentices will work through include:
- Advanced IT skills, using different systems relevant to your employer
- Understanding the importance of high standards and quality
- Planning and organising
- Basic project management
- Supporting colleagues within your employer as a mentor
Apprentices must also achieve Level 2 English and Maths prior to taking the end point assessment if they don’t already have it.
Is the apprenticeship suitable for your business?
To be a successful business administrator individuals need to be able to be flexible, agile and efficient. We’ll train your staff to be able to support your business be as efficient and effective as possible.
This programme is aimed at those individuals in a senior administrator role or have experience of administrative duties as the programme. Apprentices need to have the opportunity to apply their new knowledge and skills in their role.
We’ve got the expertise to tailor the programme to your needs, so with your support we can revise and flex the curriculum to focus on your business. Together we can create a programme that is truly relevant to you.
The flexibility in our delivery model, the expertise we can share and the quality of the learning experience your apprentices will receive, means you can be confident that the programme is right for you and your staff.
Get in touch!
Need more information? No problem! It doesn’t matter if your query is big or small, our teams are here to help. Just complete a quick enquiry form and we will be in contact to assist you with your query.