Hairdressing Level 3
As the biggest training provider of hair professional apprenticeship programmes in England you can be confident that we have the skills and expertise to support your apprentices.
Our highly popular 12 month Level 3 Hairdressing apprenticeship is an ideal platform for competent and advancing Hairdressers to take the next step in their career by improving their practical skills with the latest cutting edge techniques, treatments and equipment. The apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace giving you and your apprentices the flexibility to learn at a time that meets your needs.
About the programme
This is a 12 month programme that can be started at any time in the year.
The apprenticeship is delivered in your salon, meaning learning is always relevant to you and the day to day tasks of your apprentice.
Through the apprenticeship our expert Trainers help keep your apprentices on point with the latest styling trends.
You will immediately see first-hand the benefits of the apprenticeship through the latest industry knowledge and techniques being taught alongside product sales skills to enhance the overall experience for your customers.
Our programme includes optional learning units which means you and your apprentice can tailor the apprenticeship to your salon.
Apprentices who learn with us benefit from:
- An expert and dedicated hair specialist Trainer providing ongoing training, guidance and support with face to face sessions every 3 weeks. All of our Trainers have relevant industry experience and insight that will be shared throughout the apprenticeship
- Learning that is relevant and job-specific to their day-to-day tasks
- Workplace training and practical assessments
- E-books and online resources including worksheets and videos to enable independent and flexible learning enhancements
- Remote support as and when the apprentices need assistance
- Progress reviews
- An e-portfolio, OneFile, to record all learning activities. OneFile is an industry leading and award winning online service which can be accessed 24/7 anywhere and through any device
- Support from English/maths specialists if required
What will apprentices learn?
The apprenticeship focuses on the advanced industry skills needed to progress and develop as a hairdresser. Whether this is broadening the range of client services, increasing wider business management skills or by developing the skills to become a specialist technician in a specific area. Optional learning units include:
- Relaxing Services
- Salon Reception
- Financial effectiveness
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of promotions
- Perm and Neutralise Hair
- Specialist Hair and Scalp Techniques
- Colour Correction
- Hair Extensions
- Men’s Hair cuts
Is the apprenticeship suitable for your business?
This apprenticeship suits those with a Level 2 Hair Professional qualification or if the individual has worked in the industry for some time and wants to develop their skills in a specialised area or to learn a particular technique.
We deliver the apprenticeship throughout the year with no fixed start dates so we are able to meet employer and apprentice needs as and when required.
The flexibility in our delivery model, the expertise our Trainers can share and the quality of the learning experience your apprentices will receive, means you can be confident and reassured that the programme is right for you and your staff.
Throughout the programme we’ll also regularly meet you and your apprentice to ensure an understanding of progress being made, reporting on development as well as monitoring against the requirements of the programme, including meeting the 20% off the job.
Get in touch!
Need more information? No problem! It doesn’t matter if your query is big or small, our teams are here to help. Just complete a quick enquiry form and we will be in contact to assist you with your query.