HR Consultant Level 5
We have created the HR Consultant Level 5 apprenticeship with our specialist HR and L&D practitioners to ensure the programme reflects the needs and best practice of the industry.
The apprenticeship is aimed at those in a HR role with specialist knowledge and with significant HR experience.
About the programme
The HR Consultant Level 5 apprenticeship has been designed with our HR and Learning & Development specialist trainers to give you and your apprentices the very best experience with up to date industry knowledge so that you have a team of highly skilled and professional HR staff who lead and shape people initiatives across the business. We know how important it is to have the right people with the right skills, especially in HR. This programme helps your staff to fulfil that need.
Through our apprenticeship programme we’ll train your staff to refine their knowledge of HR and master new skills to become a true Human Resourcesexpert.
This 18 month blended learning programme equips individuals to deal with complex and specialist problems along with the knowledge and skills to create and deliver effective HR solutions.
Apprentices who learn with us benefit from:
- An expert and dedicated HR specialist trainer providing ongoing training, guidance and support. All trainers have relevant industry experience and the occupational competence to deliver the best support
- Being part of a cohort of apprentices with peer-to-peer support encouraged
- Regular one-to-one sessions
- Classroom workshop sessions
- Guided learning tasks
- CIPD Level 5 Certificate in HR Management
- Remote support as and when the apprentices need assistance
- Progress reviews, including a pre-gateway and final gateway review before end point assessment
- An e-portfolio, OneFile to record all learning activities. OneFile is an industry leading and award winning online service which can be accessed 24/7 anywhere and through any device
- End point assessment preparation and support ensuring readiness to progress
What will apprentices learn?
The apprenticeship supports and helps individuals to expand their HR skills, take on more responsibility in people management and deepen their HR knowledge to be a highly successful HR practitioner.
A wide range of learning topics are covered during the apprenticeship including:
- HR function
- Developing professional practice
- Resourcing and talent planning
- Contributing to business change
- Employment law
As well as completing the apprenticeship, individuals also gain the CIPD Level 5 Certificate in HR Management.
If apprentices don’t have Level 2 English and Maths, they’ll need to achieve this prior to taking the end point assessment. We have a specialist team and experts in place to help and guide apprentices through this if it is required. Our online tools and face-to-face training provides the perfect blend of support.
Is the apprenticeship suitable for your business?
Ideally the apprentice will work in HR so that they have the opportunity to learn and work on real business scenarios to bring about change, then put into practice their learning to successfully achieve the requirements of end point assessment.
The apprenticeship is aimed at experienced HR practitioners as it provides an in depth learning experience to broaden and deepen HR skills. This Level 5 programme is typically for those individuals leading on people initiatives or playing a key contributing role in large organisations.
We deliver the 18 month apprenticeship on a flexible basis throughout the year as either:
- Open cohorts scheduled regularly across London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds; or
- Closed employer specific cohorts across England with the programme tailored to your needs so that the learning and experiences reflect the culture, values, policies and processes already established
The flexibility in our delivery model, the expertise we can share and the quality of the learning experience your apprentices will receive, means you can be confident and reassured that the programme is right for you and your staff. We provide an agile, responsive and high quality service.
Throughout the programme we’ll also regularly meet you and your apprentice to ensure an understanding of progress being made, reporting on development as well as monitoring against the requirements of the programme, including meeting the 20% off-the-job.
Get in touch today so we can help you and your workforce to succeed.
Get in touch!
Need more information? No problem! It doesn’t matter if your query is big or small, our teams are here to help. Just complete a quick enquiry form and we will be in contact to assist you with your query.