HR Consultant Level 5
We have created the HR Consultant Level 5 apprenticeship programme with a specialist HR practitioner, DPG PLC to deepen the knowledge, understanding and expertise of HR professionals with new skills and specialisms.
The apprenticeship is aimed at those in a HR role with specialist knowledge and with significant HR experience.
About the programme
The HR Consultant Level 5 apprenticeship has been designed with a HR and Learning & Development specialist organisation, DPG PLC to give you and your apprentices the very best experience with up to date industry knowledge. DPG PLC are one the UK’s most successful CIPD centres delivering over 2,500 HR qualifications a year so you can be confident of the highest quality support.
Together we deliver apprenticeship programmes that combine 50 years’ experience of apprenticeship training and the delivery of HR qualifications.
Through our apprenticeship programme we’ll train your staff to refine their knowledge of HR and master new skills to become a true HR expert and future HR leader.
Our 18 month blended learning programme equips individuals to deal with complex and specialist problems along with the knowledge and skills to create and deliver effective HR solutions.
Apprentices who learn with us benefit from:
- An expert and dedicated HR specialist Trainer providing ongoing training, guidance and support. All our Trainers have relevant industry experience and the occupational competence to deliver the best support
- Being part of a cohort of apprentices with peer to peer support encouraged
- Regular face to face 1-2-1 sessions
- Classroom/workshop sessions
- Online learning, webinars and resources
- Access to the DPG Business District e-learning platform where apprentices can immerse themselves into a ‘virtual-world’ of real case studies and HR scenarios to put knowledge into practice
- Guided learning tasks
- CIPD Level 5 Diploma in HR Management
- Remote support as and when the apprentices need assistance
- Progress reviews, including a pre-gateway and final gateway review before end point assessment
- An e-portfolio, OneFile to record all learning activities. OneFile is an industry leading and award winning online service which can be accessed 24/7 anywhere and through any device
- End point assessment preparation and support ensuring readiness to progress
What will apprentices learn?
The apprenticeship supports and helps individuals to expand their HR skills, take on more responsibility in people management and deepen their HR knowledge to be a highly successful HR practitioner.
A wide range of learning topics are covered during the apprenticeship including:
- HR function
- Developing professional practice
- Resourcing and talent planning
- Contributing to business change
- Building HR capability
As well as completing the apprenticeship, individuals also gain the CIPD Level 5 Diploma in HR Management.
If apprentices don’t have Level 2 English and Maths, they’ll need to achieve this prior to taking the end point assessment. We have a specialist team and experts in place to help and guide apprentices through this if it is required.
Is the apprenticeship suitable for your business?
Ideally the apprentice will work in HR so that they have the opportunity to learn and work on real business scenarios to bring about change, put into practice their learning and successfully achieve the requirements of end point assessment.
The apprenticeship is therefore aimed at experienced HR practitioners as it provides a much more in depth learning experience to broaden and deepen HR skills.
We deliver the 18 month apprenticeship on a flexible basis throughout the year as either:
- Open cohorts scheduled regularly across London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds; or
- Closed employer specific cohorts across England with the programme tailored to your needs so that the learning and experiences reflect the culture, values, policies and processes already established
The flexibility in our delivery model, the expertise we can share and the quality of the learning experience your apprentices will receive, means you can be confident and reassured that the programme is right for you and your staff.
Throughout the programme we’ll also regularly meet you and your apprentice to ensure an understanding of progress being made, reporting on development as well as monitoring against the requirements of the programme, including meeting the 20% off the job.
Get in touch!
Need more information? No problem! It doesn’t matter if your query is big or small, our teams are here to help. Just complete a quick enquiry form and we will be in contact to assist you with your query.