HR Support Level 3
We have created an industry leading HR Support Level 3 apprenticeship programme to help apprentices gain the insight and expertise to succeed in their role. Whether apprentices are just starting their career or have more experience and are looking to advance their skills, this programme develops the fundamental skills a successful HR practitioner needs to support wider business success.
About the programme
The HR Support Level 3 apprenticeship has been designed with our HR and Learning & Development specialists to give you and your apprentices the very best experience with up to date industry knowledge.
We deliver the apprenticeship as a blended learning programme, providing a unique, flexible and accessible learning model.
Apprentices who learn with us benefit from:
- An expert and dedicated HR specialist Trainer providing ongoing training, guidance and support. All our Trainers have relevant industry experience and the occupational competence to deliver the best support
- Being part of a cohort of apprentices with peer to peer support encouraged
- Regular face to face 1-2-1 sessions
- Classroom/workshop sessions
- Online learning, webinars and resources
- Guided learning tasks
- Remote support as and when the apprentices need assistance
- Progress reviews, including a pre-gateway and final gateway review before end point assessment
- An e-portfolio, OneFile to record all learning activities. OneFile is an industry leading and award winning online service which can be accessed 24/7 anywhere and through any device
- End point assessment preparation and support ensuring readiness to progress
What will apprentices learn?
We’ll support and train your apprentices to develop a broad range of skills for successfully managing day-to-day HR processes and issues. Apprentices will master new skills across topics such as:
- HR legislation and policy
- HR function
- HR systems and processes
- Managing HR information
If apprentices don’t have Level 2 English and Maths, they will need to achieve this prior to taking the end point assessment. We have a specialist team and experts in place to help and guide individuals through this if it is required.
Is the apprenticeship suitable for your business?
We equip apprentices with the practical skills used in the workplace everyday so that individuals are able to support business as usual activities in an effective manner. Apprentices completing the programme therefore have an immediate positive impact on business performance.
The apprenticeship is delivered throughout the year with no fixed start dates (on a roll-on, roll-off basis) so that we are able to meet employer and apprentice needs as and when required.
Programmes are delivered as cohorts of up to 15 apprentices that are:
- Quarterly open programmes in Manchester, London or Birmingham; or
- Tailored employer specific courses on employer sites across England
The flexibility in our delivery model, the expertise we can share and the quality of the learning experience your apprentices will receive, means you can be confident and reassured that the programme is right for you and your staff.
Throughout the programme we’ll also regularly meet you and your apprentice to ensure an understanding of progress being made, reporting on development as well as monitoring against the requirements of the programme, including meeting the needs of 20%-off-the-job.
Get in touch!
Need more information? No problem! It doesn’t matter if your query is big or small, our teams are here to help. Just complete a quick enquiry form and we will be in contact to assist you with your query.