HR Support Level 3
We have created an industry leading HR Support Level 3 apprenticeship programme to help apprentices gain the insight and expertise to succeed in their role. Whether apprentices are just starting their career or have more experience and are looking to advance their skills, this programme develops the fundamental skills a successful HR practitioner needs to support wider business success.
About the programme
The HR Support Level 3 apprenticeship has been designed with our HR and Learning & Development specialists to give you and your apprentices the very best experience with up to date industry knowledge. We know how important it is to have the right people with the right skills, especially in business critical departments such as Human Resources.
We deliver the apprenticeship as a 17-month blended learning programme. Our methods of teaching provide you and your apprentices with a flexible and accessible learning model. We want to give each and every apprentice the tools and techniques to succeed so that they can support your business. Human Resources is about people and we want your people to be supported properly to achieve their potential.
Apprentices who learn with us benefit from:
- An expert and dedicated HR specialist trainer providing ongoing training, guidance and support. All our trainers have relevant industry experience and the occupational competence to deliver the best support
- Being part of a cohort of apprentices with peer-to-peer support encouraged
- Regular one-to-one sessions
- Classroom workshop sessions
- Guided learning tasks
- Remote support as and when the apprentices need assistance
- Progress reviews, including a pre-gateway and final gateway review before end point assessment
- An e-portfolio, OneFile to record all learning activities. OneFile is an industry leading and award winning online service which can be accessed 24/7 anywhere and through any device
- End point assessment preparation and support ensuring readiness to progress
What will apprentices learn?
We’ll support your apprentices to develop a broad range of skills for successfully managing day-to-day HR processes and issues. Apprentices will master new skills across topics such as:
- HR legislation and policy
- HR function
- HR systems and processes
- Managing HR information
- Problem solving
As well as completing the apprenticeship, apprentices will gain a professional industry recognised qualification with the CIPD Level 3 Certificate in HR Management.
If apprentices don’t have Level 2 English and Maths, they will need to achieve this prior to taking the end point assessment. We have a specialist team and experts in place to help and guide individuals through this if it is required.
Is the apprenticeship suitable for your business?
We provide access to a wealth of knowledge that underpins development and professional skills. We equip apprentices with the practical skills used in the workplace everyday so that individuals are able to support typical business as usual activities in an effective manner. Whether that’s handling HR queries, keeping records up-to-date or even to support the business with change. You can be confident that apprentices will have an immediate positive impact on business performance.
The apprenticeship is delivered throughout the year so that we are able to meet employer and apprentice needs as and when required. We provide an agile, responsive and high quality service.
Programmes are delivered as cohorts and can be:
- Quarterly open programmes in Manchester, London or Birmingham
- Online programmes for those across England
- Tailored employer specific courses on employer sites across England
The flexibility in our delivery model, the expertise we can share and the quality of the learning experience your apprentices will receive, means you can be confident and reassured that the programme is right for you and your staff.
Throughout the programme we’ll also regularly meet you and your apprentice to ensure an understanding of progress being made, reporting on development as well as monitoring against the requirements of the programme, including meeting the 20% off the job.
Get in touch today so we can help you and your workforce to succeed.
Get in touch!
Need more information? No problem! It doesn’t matter if your query is big or small, our teams are here to help. Just complete a quick enquiry form and we will be in contact to assist you with your query.