Learning and Development Consultant Level 5
Our Learning & Development (L&D) Consultant Level 5 programme has been collaboratively designed with industry experts to ensure that the learning experience is the best it can be. We’ll equip your staff with a range of practical skills and knowledge that can be easily applied to the workplace and better support talent development within the business.
The benefits of having highly-trained specialists embedded within your business are huge. Having a skilled team of L&D practitioners ensures that your employees are supported by talented and knowledgeable people. This can bring a loyal workforce, increased productivity and even improve company culture.
Learning & Development Consultant/Business Partner
About the programme
Our L&D Consultant Level 5 apprenticeship is designed for those in an L&D management type role working with stakeholders across the business to improve performance. It’s ideal for those with L&D experience and who are in a role that is accountable for ensuring L&D contributes to, and influences, improved performance in the workplace at an individual, team and organisation level.
This is an exciting 18 month blended learning programme (End Point Assessment from month 17) created so that apprentices gain a deeper understanding of L&D, advancing their knowledge and skills to be a highly effective L&D professional. Ultimately supporting the wider talent and development of your workforce.
Individuals develop more sophisticated and complex skills to be able to support your business and your workforce. Expert CIPD qualified trainers support apprentices every step of the way to fulfil their potential.
We’ve embedded the CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Learning & Development throughout the apprenticeship to carefully build the knowledge and skills of apprentices in a logically sequenced way. We layer the learning to give individuals sufficient time to apply their new skills, knowledge and behaviours in the workplace. This means apprentices can start to have an immediate positive impact within the business.
Apprentices who learn with us benefit from:
- An expert and dedicated L&D and HR specialist trainer providing ongoing training, guidance and support. All our trainers have relevant industry experience and the occupational competence to deliver the best support
- Being part of a cohort of apprentices with peer-to-peer support encouraged
- Regular one-to-one sessions
- Classroom and workshop sessions
- Guided learning tasks
- Remote support as and when the apprentices need assistance
- Progress reviews, including a pre-gateway and final gateway review before End Point Assessment
- An e-portfolio, OneFile to record all learning activities. OneFile is an industry leading and award winning online service which can be accessed 24/7 anywhere and through any device
- End Point Assessment preparation and support ensuring readiness to progress
What will apprentices learn?
We’ll support apprentices to develop then master a broad range of skills across all L&D elements such as, technical knowledge, better understanding of business needs and developing a learning culture. Learning topics include:
- Business understanding
- The L&D function
- Developing a learning culture
- Budget and resource management
Is the apprenticeship suitable for your business?
This apprenticeship is suitable for anyone working in L&D at a generalist or specialist level, where the focus and in-depth expertise is in a specific area such as organisation development, digital and blended learning, resourcing, or talent management.
Apprentices will be an agent for change, influencing key stakeholders, making decisions and recommendations on what the business can or should do in an L&D context.
This is a much more in depth learning experience than the Level 3 programme, providing a deeper understanding of L&D. Our apprenticeship helps to enhance the knowledge and experiences of apprentices with new skills to be a future leader.
The programme is delivered as either:
- Open cohorts of apprentices scheduled regularly in London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds; and
- Closed employer specific cohorts across England with learning tailored to individual employers
The flexibility in our delivery model, the expertise we can share and the quality of the learning experience your apprentices will receive, means you can be confident and reassured that the programme is right for you and your staff.
Throughout the apprenticeship we’ll also regularly meet you and your apprentice to ensure an understanding of progress being made, reporting on development as well as monitoring against the requirements of the programme, including meeting the 20% off-the-job.
Get in touch today so we can help you and your workforce to succeed.
Get in touch!
Need more information? No problem! It doesn’t matter if your query is big or small, our teams are here to help. Just complete a quick enquiry form and we will be in contact to assist you with your query.