Learning and Development Consultant Level 5
Our Learning & Development (L&D) Consultant Level 5 programme has been designed with industry specialist trainers to ensure that the learning experience apprentices receive is the best it can be.
We’ll equip your staff with a range of practical skills and knowledge that can be easily applied to the workplace and better support talent development within the business.
Learning & Development Consultant/Business Partner
About the programme
Our L&D Consultant Level 5 apprenticeship is designed for those in an L&D management type role working with stakeholders across the business to improve performance.
This is an exciting 18 month blended learning programme created so that apprentices gain a deeper understanding of L&D, advancing their knowledge and skills to be a highly effective L&D professional.
Having designed the apprenticeship with L&D experts you apprentices benefit from true industry knowledge and L&D best practice. You can be confident that the support and service you get from us is of the highest quality.
This is an ideal programme for those individuals who have L&D experience and are in a role that is accountable for ensuring L&D contributes to, and influences, improved performance in the workplace at an individual, team and organisation level.
Apprentices who learn with us benefit from:
- An expert and dedicated L&D/HR specialist Trainer providing ongoing training, guidance and support. All our trainers have relevant industry experience and the occupational competence to deliver the best support
- Being part of a cohort of apprentices with peer-to-peer support encouraged
- Regular face to face 1-2-1 sessions
- Classroom/workshop sessions
- Online learning including webinars
- Guided learning tasks
- Remote support as and when the apprentices need assistance
- Progress reviews, including a pre-gateway and final gateway review before end point assessment
- An e-portfolio, OneFile to record all learning activities. OneFile is an industry leading and award winning online service which can be accessed 24/7 anywhere and through any device
- End point assessment preparation and support ensuring readiness to progress
What will apprentices learn?
We’ll help and support apprentices to develop then master a broad range of skills across all L&D elements, from technical knowledge, better understanding of business needs and developing a learning culture. Learning topics we cover across the apprenticeship include:
- Business understanding
- The L&D function
- Developing a learning culture
- Budget / resource management
Is the apprenticeship suitable for your business?
This apprenticeship is suitable for anyone working in L&D at a generalist or specialist level, where the focus and in-depth expertise is in a specific area such as organisation development, digital / blended learning, resourcing, or talent management.
Apprentices will be an agent for change, influencing key stakeholders, making decisions and recommendations on what the business can / should do in an L&D context.
This is a much more in depth learning experience than the Level 3 programme, providing a deeper and more detailed understanding of L&D. Our apprenticeship helps to enhance the knowledge and experiences of apprentices with new skills to be a future leader.
Our blended learning programme is delivered as either:
- Open cohorts of apprentices scheduled regularly in London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds; and
- Closed employer specific cohorts across England with learning tailored to individual employers
The flexibility in our delivery model, the expertise we can share and the quality of the learning experience your apprentices will receive, means you can be confident and reassured that the programme is right for you and your staff.
Throughout the apprenticeship we’ll also regularly meet you and your apprentice to ensure an understanding of progress being made, reporting on development as well as monitoring against the requirements of the programme, including meeting the 20%-off-the -job.
Get in touch!
Need more information? No problem! It doesn’t matter if your query is big or small, our teams are here to help. Just complete a quick enquiry form and we will be in contact to assist you with your query.