Learning & Development Practitioner Level 3
We’ve created the Learning & Development Practitioner (L&D) Level 3 apprenticeship programme with industry specialist trainers so that the learning your apprentices receive truly reflects the industry best practice.
You can be confident that your staff will get the very best service and be equipped with the practical skills and knowledge to be successful L&D practitioners.
Learning & Development Practitioner
About the programme
The apprenticeship is designed for those involved in identifying learning or training needs and the practical elements of delivering training.
An exciting 18 month blended learning programme (End Point Assessmentfrom month 15) has been created to help apprentices successfully complete their apprenticeship whilst also providing the foundation knowledge required for the next step in their career.
Your apprentices will benefit from up-to-date industry knowledge and L&D best practice with expert trainers delivering true sector insight and expertise.
We’ve embedded the CIPD Level 3 Certificate in Learning & Development throughout the apprenticeship so that apprentices build their knowledge and skills in a carefully sequenced way. We layer learning throughout the programme to give individuals the time to apply new skills, knowledge and behaviours in the workplace. This means as an employer, your business starts to see and benefit immediately from the programme.
Apprentices who learn with us benefit from:
- An expert and dedicated L&D/HR specialist providing ongoing training, guidance and support. All our trainers have relevant industry experience and the occupational competence to deliver the best support
- Being part of a cohort of apprentices with peer to peer support encouraged
- Regular one-to-one sessions
- Classroom workshop sessions
- Guided learning tasks
- Remote support as and when the apprentices need assistance
- Progress reviews, including a pre-gateway and final gateway review before End Point Assessment
- An e-portfolio, OneFile to record all learning activities. OneFile is an industry leading and award winning online service which can be accessed 24/7 anywhere and through any device
- End Point Assessment preparation and support ensuring readiness to progress
What will apprentices learn?
We’ll develop and train apprentices with the essential skills to be able to successfully manage day-to-day L&D activities from identifying learning and training needs, sourcing solutions and delivering then evaluating training.
Learning topics include:
- Business and commercial understanding
- Technical expertise
- Training and learning design
- Identification of training and learning needs
If apprentices don’t have Level 2 English and Maths they’ll need to achieve this prior to taking the end point assessment. We have a specialist team and experts in place to help and guide them through this if it is required. Our online tools and face-to-face training provides the perfect blend of support to help with this.
Is the apprenticeship suitable for your business?
Typically, the apprenticeship is for those who are working alongside colleagues in HR teams, such as employee relations, reward and recruitment.
Apprentices need to be able to have the opportunity to demonstrate that there is a need for the apprenticeship and they’ll be able to apply their new knowledge, skills and behaviours into day-to-day work. Therefore, apprentices we work with are usually working in a similar L&D role with a grasp of technical, vocational and behavioural expertise.
Our programme is delivered as either:
- Open cohorts of apprentices scheduled regularly in London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds; and
- Closed employer specific cohorts across England, with learning tailored to individual employers
The flexibility in our delivery model, the expertise we can share and the quality of the learning experience your apprentices will receive, means you can be confident and reassured that the programme is right for you and your staff.
Throughout the apprenticeship we’ll also regularly meet you and your apprentice to ensure an understanding of progress being made, reporting on development as well as monitoring against the requirements of the programme, including meeting the 20% off-the-job.
Get in touch today so we can help you and your workforce to succeed.
Get in touch!
Need more information? No problem! It doesn’t matter if your query is big or small, our teams are here to help. Just complete a quick enquiry form and we will be in contact to assist you with your query.