Team Leading/Supervisor Level 3
The Team Leader/Supervisor apprenticeship provides individuals with the strong foundations for being a future manager and leader in the public, private or third sector. It’s aimed at those individuals in a first line management role with operational or project responsibilities or responsibility for managing a team to deliver a clearly defined outcome. Apprentices also complete the ILM Level 3 Diploma for Managers.
About the programme
Our 14 month blended learning programme has been expertly designed by our Management and Leadership specialists working in partnership with the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) to create a quality learning experience.
Apprentices benefit from:
- An expert and dedicated sector specialist Management Trainer providing ongoing training, guidance and support. All our Trainers have relevant industry and management experience and the occupational competence to deliver the best support
- Being part of a cohort of apprentices with peer to peer support encouraged
- Regular face to face 1-2-1 sessions
- Classroom/workshop sessions
- Online learning, webinars and resources
- Guided learning tasks
- Remote support as and when the apprentices need assistance
- Progress reviews, including a pre-gateway and final gateway review before end point assessment
- An e-portfolio, OneFile to record all learning activities. OneFile is an industry leading and award winning online service which can be accessed 24/7 anywhere and through any device
- ILM Level 3 Diploma for Managers
- End point assessment preparation and support ensuring readiness to progress
- Support from English/maths specialists if required
What will apprentices learn?
Apprentices will learn the essential management skills needed to successfully fulfil their role as a manager and be able to cope and respond to everyday business challenges with confidence and clarity.
We’ll help apprentices to build a sound understanding of what is expected in their role as a manager and enable apprentices to successfully fulfil their duties.
During the programme we’ll cover a range of topics to help develop and prepare apprentices for end point assessment including:
- Leading People
- Building Relationships
- Operational Management
- Project Management
Apprentices will complete the ILM Level 3 Diploma for Managers as part of the programme.
Is the apprenticeship suitable for your business?
Typical roles and occupations of apprentices undertaking the programme include: Supervisor, Team Leader, Project Officer, Shift Supervisor, Foreperson, and Shift Manager.
This is therefore an ideal programme for anyone in the early stages of a management career or someone who is looking to develop new skills.
The programme provides apprentices with a strong foundation for progression, helping prepare individuals for their future development which could support your succession and talent development programmes. Apprenticeships such as the Operations Departmental Manager Level 5 programme offer a natural progression route for many.
The apprenticeship is delivered throughout the year with no fixed start dates (roll on roll off basis) so we are able to meet employer and apprentice needs as and when required.
Programmes are delivered as cohorts that are tailored to individual employers and so are specific and bespoke to individual employer needs. We deliver the apprenticeship across England.
The flexibility in our delivery model, the expertise we can share and the quality of the learning experience your apprentices will receive, means you can be confident and reassured that the programme is right for you and your staff.
Throughout the programme we’ll also regularly meet you and your apprentice to ensure an understanding of progress being made, reporting on development as well as monitoring against the requirements of the programme, including meeting the 20% off the job.
Get in touch!
Need more information? No problem! It doesn’t matter if your query is big or small, our teams are here to help. Just complete a quick enquiry form and we will be in contact to assist you with your query.