Developing the next generation of Customer Service Practitioners
Do you want to support your employees to become qualified customer service professionals, giving your customers a great experience and enhancing your brands reputation? If so, the Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship (Level 2) is designed to help you to do just that.
Is this apprenticeship for your business?
Apprenticeship Delivery – Blended approach
Face-to-face, Skype, telephone and online learning
End of Course Qualifications
Functional skills Level 1 and 2 in English and Maths where required
An on-the-job observation, a professional discussion and an apprentice showcase
The apprenticeship journey
1. 12 months on programme - a period of teaching and learning to help your apprentice develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours, supporting them to be ready for end-point assessment.
2. Gateway – the time at the end of the 12 months when you, your Training Provider and your apprentice review the on-programme journey and determine if your apprentice is ready for the on-programme assessment. For the Customer Service Practitioner Standard they will need to have:
• Been on-programme for 12 months and developed a Portfolio of evidence
• Achieved Level 1 Literacy and Numeracy
• Completed a readiness for independent end assessment meeting with their line manager and training provider
3. End-Point Assessment – carried out by an independent end-point assessment organisation your apprentice will need to demonstrate the required knowledge, skills and behaviours through an on-the-job observation, a professional discussion and an apprentice showcase.