Are you working in a role where project management forms a vital part of your responsibilities?
If the answer’s yes, the Level 4 Associate Project Management qualification could be for you.
You will learn key skills including:
- Understanding the principles of project management
- Planning and monitoring workloads and resources
- Project management principles – including business cases, objectives, delivery, lessons learnt, project plans, reviews and scope and scheduling
- Governance and stakeholder management
- Leadership and communications
- Financial management
- Resource and quality management
- Risk and issue management
- Contract management and procurement
Once successfully completing the Level 3 Team Leader Supervisor qualification, you can progress on to the level 5 Operational/ Departmental managers’ qualification too.
Perks of the qualification?
- Receive an Associate Project Manager Level 4 qualification on completion of the course
- Achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs grade A* – C), where applicable
- Kick start their project management career with a sound understanding of principles and fundamentals.
- You can work towards becoming a Chartered Project Professional
- The programme combines both theory and practice with the opportunity to learn new skills and then apply them
- A modern and flexible learning approach; using market leading webinars, podcasts, e-learning, study guides and face-to-face training
- Flexible learning opportunities to suit your needs
Who could benefit from going on this course?
Assistant project managers, junior project managers, project team leaders and project managers would gain value from the course.
The day will consist of a general introduction to the course, with us setting the scene for you and providing you with details of the programme ahead. You will have the chance to get to know other learners within the same cohort, embarking on the same journey as you.
The overview you’ll receive on the day will allow you to get a feel for what’s expected in the months to come and the commitment needed from both you and your employer.
You will receive the full course address and details once you have registered your interest.
Five GCSEs, A-C.
Register your interest
To find out more, contact Matt Travis on firstname.lastname@example.org or register your interest below and somebody will be in touch, with all of the details you need to register and be enrolled.