Are you in a role where you are required to support, manage and develop team members?
If the answer’s yes, you could reap the rewards from our Team Leading/Supervisor qualification.
- Managing projects
- Planning and monitoring workloads and resources
- Delivering operational plans
- Resolving problems
- Building relationships internally and externally.
Once successfully completing the Level 3 Team Leader Supervisor qualification, you can progress on to the level 5 Operational/ Departmental managers qualification too.
What are the benefits?
- Become an Associate Member with the Chartered Management Institute
- Join the Institute of Leadership & Management, to support your professional career development and progression.
- Gain a qualification to progress in your career
- Develop your skills further in leading and managing people
Who’s it for?
Supervisor, Team Leader, Project Officer, Shift Supervisor, Foreperson and Shift Manager.
What will I get from the day?
The day will consist of a general introduction to the course, with us setting the scene for you and providing you with details of the programme ahead. You will have the chance to get to know other learners within the same cohort, embarking on the same journey as you.
The overview you’ll receive on the day will allow you to get a feel for what’s expected in the months to come and the commitment needed from both you and your employer.
Five GCSEs, A-C.
Register your interest
To find out more, contact Matt Travis on email@example.com or register your interest below and somebody will be in touch, with all of the details you need to register and be enrolled.