We may collect information about you when you request any information about us or our services, submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on the website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. While we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal data via the website is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting your contact details, completing application forms for job vacancies or requesting further information about our services
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources that you access
- Send you further details of our services
- Contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you
- Process any application submitted by you in connection with any job vacancy
- Send you information about recent developments in areas in which you have expressed an interest
- Automate certain functions on our website
Disclosure of your information
Interserve Learning & Employment. will not use personal information or data for a purpose other than the purposes for which it has been supplied, and will not disclose it to any other person or organisation unless:
- The information is necessary to facilitate administration of a query or specific request, which you have made
- We are required by law to do so
- There are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health; or
- That person or organisation is an agent or contractor providing a service to Interserve Learning & Employment., who will be required to maintain the same or similar obligation impose by related legislation
- You have given us consent to do so
- You post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to any Interserve Learning & Employment. websites, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the website.
How can you access information we hold on you?
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details found on this page.
Cookies are pieces of data stored on your hard drive concerning a current or previous web experience, such as a username/password combination used to gain access to some areas of the site or other services. We may use a cookie to record previously established interests and preferences (via data submitted to us) so as to enhance the experience whilst using our site. Because the cookie is client side, i.e. on your hard drive, your privacy is in no way compromised. You can deactivate cookies in your web browser, or reject the creation of a cookie depending on your personal preferences.
Links to Other External Sites
This web site may contain links to other sites. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of other such sites. Please do not assume that other sites abide by our privacy standards.
Security of Collected Data
We take every sensible precaution to protect the information we collect from our readers. Access to this information is protected both online and off-line.
Site and Service Updates
We may use information collected to periodically send our readers announcements via e-mail. We will do this in accordance with any contact preferences set during the registration process, a link submission or other contact.
Notification of Changes