We have some very exciting plans for 2017 to continue to expand our teams.
Over the past year Interserve Learning & Employment (ILE) has been successful in winning 11 new business opportunities through European Social Investment Fund bids. To ensure the business is providing high-quality services across new business, we are looking to recruit motivated and experienced people.
The total contract values span over £26 million, meaning there are many job opportunities available from Contract Managers to Tutors and Business Engagement Executives to Apprenticeship Officers.
The contracts will be providing skills support across Leeds, Leicestershire, Sheffield, Staffordshire, South Yorkshire and North East. The range of current vacancies are as follows:
- Trainer (x 6) | Leicester & Leicestershire
- Apprenticeship officer (x4) | Stoke & Staffordshire, Leeds City Region
- Business Engagement Executive (x4) | Stoke & Staffordshire, Leeds City Region
- Tutor (x14) | Stoke & Staffordshire, Leeds City Region, North East
- Hub Manager (x3) | Leeds City Region
- Career Coach (x2) | North East
- Employment Services Executive (x2) | North East, South Yorkshire
- Quality Assurer (x3) | National
Interserve Learning & Employment is a place where people can make their mark, have a voice and truly thrive. If you are keen to embark on a journey with ILE you certainly won’t regret it. By putting people and places at the centre of our business, we can deliver sustainable communities, economic development and social inclusion. Underpinning all our activities, are four key values that help us retain a strong core business while we make the most of our growth potential.
ILE is eager to recruit new employees across all of the new businesses, UK wide. If you are interested in joining Interserve Learning & Employment, please submit your CV in readiness for any forthcoming managerial or frontline delivery services. Send an email, along with your CV to our HR team at email@example.com or take a look at all of our current vacancies at www.interserve.com/careers/search-and-apply.