Taking Safeguarding and Welfare seriously
We take the safeguarding of the apprentices and customers we work with very seriously and their welfare is our highest priority at Interserve Learning & Employment.
To support this, we have a network of Safeguarding Deputies in place across the country who are able to provide crucial information, advice and guidance when our apprentices and customers need it most.
These deputies are able to provide support on a variety of subjects, including:
- Homelessness – more information
- Mental health – more information
- Self-harm – more information
- Abuse – more information
- Sexual assault or rape – more information
- Female genital mutilation – more information
- Domestic abuse – more information
- Radicalisation or extremism – more information
- Grooming – more information
- Modern slavery and human trafficking – more information
- Drug and alcohol issues – more information
We want to make sure that career opportunities such as apprenticeships and traineeships are available to everyone by supporting our customers with any potential barriers they encounter, helping them to achieve their goals. For further information about safeguarding and welfare at Interserve Learning & Employment please get in touch on 0333 444 5055 or email email@example.com.