The expansion of our team continues as we seek to recruit over twenty new employees because of the apprenticeship levy reform. We’re looking for dynamic, motivated individuals who share our passion in supporting people across the UK into their chosen apprenticeship route.
You will be required to support our higher level qualifications to large employers. Please note that some of the roles available are dependent on contract award.
The range of current vacancies are as follows:
- Training & Development Officer: Business Administration | London | South West
- Training & Development Officer: Customer Service | London | Newcastle | North West | South West |West Midlands
- Training & Development Officer: Management | Crewe | London | South West | West Midlands
- Training & Development Officer: Leadership | West Midlands
- Training & Development Officer: Warehousing & Logistics | Derby
- Training & Development Officer: Business & Commerce | North East | West Midlands
- Training & Development Officer: Hospitality | Exeter
- Training & Development Officer: Health & Social Care | East Midlands | North East | North West | West Midlands
- Training & Development Officer: Project Management | West Midlands
If you are interested in joining us at this very exciting time please send an email, along with your CV to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at all of our current vacancies here. If you’re an employer seeking levy support, please contact one of our team on 0333 444 5055.
Interserve Learning & Employment is a place where people can make their mark, have a voice and truly thrive. If you are keen to embark on a journey with ILE you certainly won’t regret it. By putting people and places at the centre of our business, we can deliver sustainable communities, economic development and social inclusion. Underpinning all our activities are four key values that help us retain a strong core business while we make the most of our growth potential.